Secretarial replacement is a type of personnel lease service that allows companies to provide continuous office administration during the absence of the secretary.
Secretarial replacement is especially beneficial:
- when the secretary plans to take longer leave, such as annual leave or parental leave
- in the case of illness
Secretary replacement is a service particularly demanded in the summer season. Simplika offers to recruit a temporary secretary for a term ranging from one day to both full-time and part-time.
Regarding clients’ specific needs outstaffing services may include:
- finding a suitably qualified employee
- arrangement of employee’s relationship – signing of an employment contract and work safety briefing
- payroll and tax calculation and payout
- staff record-keeping
What functions can the temporary secretary provide?
- answer phone calls
- connect phone calls with appropriate colleagues
- receive and forward messages
- communicate with employees, customers, partners to provide and receive relevant information
- welcome visitors, inform colleagues about visitor arrival
- organize the delivery of parcels to the post office
- record incoming correspondence
- organize express courier services
- book hotel rooms, airline tickets, bus, train tickets
- order a taxi
- scan invoices/payment orders