Personnel lease services include selection of a specialist for a specific position and time period to work for a client’s company while total expenses are equally leveled within the length of a service period. This solution provides uninterrupted running of business support processes when your employees are on a vacation, maternity or sick leave.
Personnel lease is especially beneficial:
- if you need to attract workers on fixed-term project type or seasonal work
- if you need to replace employees during annual leave, parental leave or sick leave
Regarding clients’ specific needs outstaffing services may include:
- selection of the specialists
- recruitment of a qualified specialist according to your company’s needs
- formalization of labor relations
- payroll accounting and personnel related tax calculations and payment
- HR back-office tasks
- office staff replacement
- reporting to client company.
Successfully accomplished personnel lease projects by Simplika team
- 10 data entry operators for 3-month period to support migration to a new accounting system
- Document scanning operators for two month period
- Marketing specialist – data analyst during marketing campaign lasted for two months working remotely
- Warehouse coordinator working for 2 hours per day.