Seeking for new job opportunities, stay focused and persistent!
- Identify your personal values, actual career interests, professional and social competencies.
- Create a functional resume (CV), document your most significant accomplishments, successes and experiences.
>> Here you can find tips & tricks about how to write a CV that will be noticed by the recruiter
- Develop a professional LinkedIn profile.
>> LinkedIn instruction on how to create a good profile
- Network continuously. Tell everyone (family members, friends, former colleagues, etc.) that you are looking for employment. Join professional organizations to build a relationship with people who might be able to help you.
- Conduct your job search with your skills, interests, and values in mind. Research companies to determine what opportunities best match your target position.
- Prepare for an interview: research the company, review the job description, develop questions to ask the interviewer about the position.
- Practice interviewing, rehearse answers to typical questions you will be asked: about motivation (Why should we hire you?), your professional experience (What accomplishment are you most proud of?) and skills. Refresh your memory on some special situations or projects you have worked on that were particularly challenging.